Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Did you ever think that you are on a roll......

As the title says " did you ever think that you where on a roll, but then near then end realise that you so weren't". Well that's how I feel about this layout, it was meant to have the story, and another photo but I just couldn't get it to work, so I did what every good scrapbooker does, I went to the Kindy Glitz, that will make it all better and that way I am not wasting time and by then I will figure out where the other photo will go...... hmmmmmmmmmmm nahhhhhh, it didn't so here is one of those layout that did turn out perfectly but didn't go to plan.

Swiss Dot cardstock, Bo Bunny Sun Kissed, Kindy Glitz


1 comment:

  1. it may not have gone to plan but you sure did get one gorgeous LO in the end...love it...oxo

    ReplyDelete