Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year, Renewed Mojo (fingers crossed)....

With the New Year already flying by, it has renewed my mojo and what a better way than over hauling my scrap area, 4 days of designing the area I am proud to say its done will share some photos soon. But with this over haul I hope to be more creative and organised.

During December its always hard to create but somehow I did manage it and compared to last year that's a miracle. Made with Memories for this month gave me some boy papers by Kaiser craft, and I must admit it wouldn't have been something I would have naturally gravitated to, but having said that I was quite pleasantly surprised with the creations I came up with 5 layout and 2 cars, so it just proves that you can be inspired by things that aren't you usual style (and this is what I love about being on a dt too).

"Imagination"
Bazzill cardstock, Kaiser Craft On the Move PP and Stickers,
AC Thickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment