Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

How do I scrap this photo?

You know sometimes there is just a photo that you think "what can I do with it?", it is usually because its too perfect or theres not the right paper or embellishment, so it sits there waiting for your to do something with it. So my question to you is what photo has that been for you? how did you work past it? or is it still in your to do pile?

So here's my one, it was take for my sons 5th Birthday and he is a little lolly mad, so when I saw this lolly pop, I thought perfect what to get a boy that has almost everything he is going to love it. I was right he loved it and I loved the photo. To help me get past my little dilemma..... I used Sawyer's Place washi tape and just layed it down on an angle, can you see there's 3 different types? and I just flicked the matching Lolly pop colours to help close in some negative space. The only thing I think it needs is journalling but at this time I don't know where to put it. Any suggestions?



"Lolly Pop!"
Sawyers Place washi tape: Red spot, blue spot and Multi coloured spot,
Spellbinders dies, Bazzil cardstock, Mr Huey's Mist,
Kasier alpha and Basic Grey alphas.

No comments:

Post a Comment