Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Made With Memories.....

Its been awhile since I have posted any of my work from Made With Memories but that doesnt mean that I havent been working, its quite the opposite really, a massive amount of work hasd been done, 2 layouts for Sepetember and 5 for October, which I will share later on in the month, I need to play catch up dont I?

I was lucky for the month of September to work with For the Record 2 by Echo park, I must say I wanted to do a boys and girls layout this month because I feel I have been always doing pink lately..... and once again I am loving YELLOW!!!! it must be the warmer weather.


"Shhh!"
Echo Park pp, WoW chipboard, MME Alpha,
Kaiser Craft veneer
 
"T"

Echo Park pp, Sawyer's Place Washi tapes,
MME Stickers, Purple Pumpkin Buttons & Tags,
Whimys Farm Twine, Studio Calico Veener,
Crafters Workshop Template, Mr Huey's Mist.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment