Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Love and Sassy Scrappers....


Love is in the air here, or maybe me its just me because Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but feeling the love I thought I would share with you a layout that is all about love. If you are like me these layouts are rare to find in my scrapbooks because I just don't take photos of the two of us (this year I am changing that).

Now I know what your thinking Octobers Afternoon's Woodland Parks range really isn't about love..... but I am here to tell you it can be all with a bit of fussy cutting...


"True love"
October Afternoons Woodland Park pp, Chip 'N Stick embellishments,
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine & Buzz words,
Doily.
 
 
 
 
So why dont you pop over to Sassy's Scrappers store HERE and grab some of October Afternoon's Woodland Park range while it lasts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment