Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Camera Education....

I have been working on educating myself when it comes to my camera and have been doing it for the last 2 years since purchasing my little Rebel Canon 500D.... I did a tafe course 2 years ago that lasted for 20 weeks where we learnt to take it off the auto mode and control the other modes on our cameras. I was lucky to know at the time that my favourite mode was AV = Aperture Propriety mode because I loved the blurred backgrounds on my portraits. However I have found my new love in the Modes and a new style of photography............ BULB!!!
 
Bulb is about controlling all your aspects of your camera with a tripod and a trigger. And a cool thing that happens under the moonlight like the photo in this layout, did you know if you shoot under moon light with the tripod and trigger you can make things look like daylight? no? well now you know, and you can see in the layout below the magic of your camera.
 

"Moonlight Travels"
Kaisercraft Backgrounds, Sawyer's Place NEW SUMMER BRIGHTS, 
Flair Buttons, Whimsy Farm twine, Heidi Swapp Buzz words and Alphas.



 
 


2 comments:

  1. Rikki, You have inspired me to take my Canon off auto now...What a magical photo and a magnificent layout..xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you leave it on Auto noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! thats a swear word lol

      Delete