Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

PLUM!!!!

Sometimes I have these brain waves when it comes to washi tape layouts, I cant work on anything else till I have tried it, you might say " that's great you have ideas", and it is but when the idea takes 4+hrs to do...
 
Sawyer's Place has just release there own washi tape called Summer Brights, 7 lovely colours that co ordinate with everything that you are working on.... for this layout I decided to use the plum washi on this layout, also did you know Sawyer's Place is also making Flair buttons!!!
 
So some info on how it was constructed so you can see how it it take over 4 hrs to do...... so I used a masked and misted the lighter purple, for part of the chevron then for the darker plum I cut small sections of the washi to follow this misted pattern.
 
I must say I am in love with this layout and how effective it is, worth the time and the effort and now I am going to go and create more and adapt this idea........
 

'' Run Baby Run"
Sawyers Place Summer Brights - Plum washi & Flair button, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine,
Chipboard frame, embossing powder, Studio calico Vellum & wood veneers,
 Shell,flower, Dew Drops.



No comments:

Post a Comment