Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Scrapbooks From the Heart

Today thought I would share a layout that I worked on for Scrapbooks from the Heart..... I got onto this Design team a couple of months ago and have been lucky to play with some of the new Kaiser craft releases, this is called Sugar Pop and I wanted to do a layout that wasn't just an Easter layout as the range leads it self to be, and just with a little fussy cutting you to can create a beautiful layered piece.

Some of my favourite things in this collection apart from the whimsy flowers is the die cut pack it has a great selection of complementary bits that you need to complete your layout or beyond the page project.. in this case an instant title!!!


''Sugar & Spice''
Kaiser craft; sugar pop pp, and die cuts,
Blingology  Rhinestones 






So why don't you pop down to Scrapbooks from the Hearts and grab some of this beautiful paper.....

2 comments: