Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Trend Setter.....

How are you this Sunday morning? well finally over here in the West its is cloudy and we finally have some rain!!! so with the weather here like this what else can you do except scrap right?

Today I am sharing a layout I have done for Sassy Scrappers using this months sketch. When I first look at a sketch I like to figure out how I can change it from what is there, yes I am a rule breaker and I promise you it is very rare that I will keep a sketch in its original form, so this is how I saw this months sketch.

 
Yep that's right I flipped it......
 
I am very lucky this month to be sharing with you Fancy Pants Trendsetter kit which has everything you need and it all co ordinates which is a great time saver plus its a great money saver too. Also if you pop over to Sassy Scrappers I have done a tutorial on how to do this background.
 
 

''Son date''
Fancy Pants Trend Setter; pp, alpha, stickers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist,
October Afternoon washi tapes. 

 
 
  


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it flipped! Love the background too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!
    As I saw it I wanted to ask you how you did the background, then read about the tutorial.... I'm going to look at it immediately!! :)

    ReplyDelete