Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sunshine and Lollypops.... with Sawyer's place Summer brights

Now that all the warm  weather has disappeared here in WA I have been creating alot of bright layouts and my favourite colour is yellow !!! I have been holding onto this photo since 2011, it was taken on the day I got my daughters ears pierced when she was 5 months old, so I need to take a pic of the new bling and my favourite yellow dress.
 
So when I got given the new Sawyer's Place Summer Brights I knew that I had to use the yellow washi, on the AC Dear Lizzy yellow pp, but it then really needed something floral and girly.... so at the time I just put the layout away for another day. How many of you do that? put things away until you have the perfect solution?
 
Well my perfect solution came in the form of Scrapbooking Australia's Top 50 Cyber Date night.....
This challenge was an Ideal Date, my combo that I chose was Country Drive; it had to include flowers and patch work...
 
This is were the floral washi came into play and out came the sewing machine....
 

"Adorable''
Sawyer's Place Summer Brights; yellow and LE floral washi,
AC Dear Lizzy PP, Prima Flowers, Dusty Attic leaves,
Chipboard Title 



1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful Heidi Swapp posted one of your creations on Facebook - I might not have 'discovered' you, otherwise! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete