Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

On this Day for Sassy Scrappers.....

Good morinng? I am trying to convince my kids and a barking dog to sleep in, because its the holidays just started, but I am having no luck at all.... and its a freezing morning, and I don't wanna get out of bed!!! (OK now that I sound like one of my kids whining)...
So for the month of July, I will be using the beautiful Kasiercraft On This Day range and I love everybit of my kit from Sassy Scrappers, I love how it has suprised me as it isnt something that I would normally gravitate too, but I think I will be exploring this style more often.




I hope that this has inspired you dont forget to enter this months challenge, and I would like to say and share some love to the design team girls over at Sassy Scrappers, I loved the design teams interpetation of the mood board, I love how different each layout was, stunning work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment