Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Be Vibrant!!!!

How are you this Sunday? Myself, I am a little bit tired had a 12 hour crop yesterday and when ever I get home from these it takes forever fro my brain to switch off. I wish I could say it was from being productive but at the most I have only ever complete 3 layouts for the 12 hours..... one day I will change that but its great to go and socialize and talk to other adults instead of being interrupted every 2 mins cause you sat down lol.
 
Today I am sharing another layout using Prima's Sunrise Sunset range, and I wanted to make its a vibrant one for you this week.
See I told you it was vibrant but there's something nice about the pink and orange combination. And all I did was lift the colours from the pattern paper itself, I went over the top of the design and made colours really concentrated.
 
There's No Substitute.....

Prima; Sunrise Sunset pp, flourishes, flowers and mini alphas,
AC Thickers , Kaisercraft Flowers, Crafters Workshop template,
texture paste, charm, Resin flower, lace, Dylusion mists,
Tim Holtz distress ink.


 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colours in this STUNNING. AND...I enjoy your company at the 12 hours... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Michelle it was a lot of fun cant wait till the next one

      Delete