Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Beyond the page... WHAT!!!

I know right??? the world has been turned upside down.... well not quite but for my little part of the world, doing beyond the page pieces isn't something that happens very often..... So I thought I would share with you something that shared on Sassy Scrappers blog a couple of weeks ago ( see my poor neglect blog).

This piece I did for this years American Craft design team call :( sadly I didn't get it but I will give it a go next year and congratulations once again to the talented ladies that are apart of the team this year.

Summer Days
Crate paper The Pier pp, Slides, Diecuts, Kaiser Craft letter holder.

I wanted to make it a little bit personal so the photo of the family at the beach was the perfect addition. Its the perfect cheerful addition to my scrap room.


No comments:

Post a Comment