Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Did you see the exciting news?

Did you see the news? if not to keep up to date with all my scrapping adventures join me over on my
Face Book page Just too Obsessed, for those who aren't following I have been given an awesome opportunity to join the White with 1 creative team and there's nothing better than a challenge team to get your mojo flowing ( also as an added bonus a great way to use all your scrap bits). 

So for the newly revamped White with 1, why don't you play along with this month Octobers Challenge.... also leave some love for the parting Creative team members.... there work is amazing and should easily inspirer you all.  


And you all get a little gift of these cute flairs if you enter this month!!!


So I will share with you all a sneak peek for my interpretation of this months challenge, (Stay tuned).


And if you are after some inspiration check out the new creative team members blog.... don't forget to leave them some love also xxxx.

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats Rikki!! And, totally loving that sneak!! :)

    ReplyDelete