Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Monopoly Challenge Week 3 Colours

Monopoly challenge.... week 3.... Colours or in my case lack of, sounds strange but I am not one to do back and white! and remembering that I am all about trying things that are different and something that I always wanted to do, I decided to push myself to the limit and even though it was late and missed the weekly draw I am extremely happy with the results.
 

 
Because I landed on this I could chose any of the other challenges, I decided to go to jail!!!
 

"Fabulous"
Cardstocl, Dylusions, Tattered Angels, Prima Masks,
Kaisercraft Mask, Crate paper board stickers, Echo park journal card,
Heidi Swapp Chipboard stickers, stamps, Stanzon, Texture paste

 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh wow!
    this is just stunning!
    adore that touch of pink.
    seriously love your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and such a sweet photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. and agree with Sandra the touch of pink is perfect

    ReplyDelete