Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Life Paper Scrapbook December Sketch

Another day another day chasing my tail trying to get the balance right when it comes to creating and blogging but I am determined to continue strong till the end of the year (hehehe). Over the Christmas period I have seemed to have lost my mojo, which tends to happen to most of use, there's only so much room in ones brain and creativity tends to be forgotten. My problem is the turning on of that part of the brain, for me the perfect remedy to that is to do challenges and challenges where the due date is really, really close..... that way you can procrastinate you just have to do it!!!

So to start this process I decided to use Life Paper Scrapbook's December Sketch challenge..... you cant go wrong with a sketch its just a matter of picking your papers and embellishments and follow a sketch....

 
 
''Celebrate''
Heidi Swapp; Believe papers and embellishments,
Studio Calico vellum, sequins


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Rikki, especially love the sequins and snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete