Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

ScrapFriends

Its been a busy month scrapping wise and I think that is because I am trying to get ahead with some design team commitments and scrapping for fun and enjoy the last of the school holidays as sometimes I don't have the opportunity to get as much creative time as I would like... and then its a mad dash when the next school holidays come around.

So I am fitting as many new challenges I can into the month ( and hopefully continuing for the year). I stumbled across Scrap Friends awesome sketches via Pinterest, so I thought I would investigate more. I am so happy that I did!!! they really do have a great site and the sketches oh my word......... instantly in love and cant wait to do them all!!!!

And as a bonus it has allowed me time to play with Sawyer's Place newest products and I am loving them!! They are the perfect something for your pages and to make your own embellishments.




Heres my take on the sketch:







7 comments:

  1. WOW, this looks amazing Rikki! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing, wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikki this is awesome! It is so striking to look at! I love all the layers and texture and the darker colors make the photo absolutely pop! Great job with the sketch...thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular! This take on the sketch rocks! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your texture and composition is amazing. Fantastic take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends! Please play again!

    ReplyDelete