Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #120

 

Its Tuesday and we have another sketch reveal for Inspired Blueprints and we are up to sketch #120
which is amazing considering I joined the team at sketch  #81 which means I have created 39 layouts which is not a bad effort.


For me, I really wanted to focus on the background behind the photo and this sketch allows that. Also I rotated the sketch to the RHS.


''Love you''
Tim Holtz Distress inks and Tissue tape, embossing powder, Unity Stamps,
Kaisercraft Stamps, Washi tape, Heidi Swapp Colour shine, Dylusions,
Texture paste, MME pp.
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. The bg is absolutely amazing!!! I love the entire LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you created the background. Its pastel-ish but very masculine!

    ReplyDelete