Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Scrap the Boys- February Challenge

Scrap the Boys this month has an awesome challenge ..... Your boy/s and someone important in there lives..... this challenge really makes you think about the ones in your children's lives.... it really does take a village sometimes ....

As you can see over the last couple months with my blog and Facebook page that my style of scrapping has become more mixed media than traditional.... it doesn't mean that it will be always that way but I am a scrapper that wants to try it all, it is after all art and it does evolve. So I give you my new creation, it was one of those touch and go layouts, it might have ended in the bin but it easily is one on my all time favourite pieces (I know its like picking you favourite child).


''Together"
Heidi Swapp resist paper and Colour Shine. Gesso,
Dylusion, Washi tape, Stamps - Prima, Kasiercraft. Staz on ,
Manor House Creation laser cut, Sawyers Place washi Barb wire tape,
Um Wow confetti chipboard, Studio Calico Polaroid frames, Tim Holtz die.

Don't you just love the UmWow confetti.... small but a perfect addition.




6 comments:

  1. Wow Rikki!! I think you can be a mixed media wizard if you want!!! I honestly think your page is fantastic !!! GOOD JOB !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, love all the details, brilliant colors too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing page, loving how you use all the mediums together!

    ReplyDelete