Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Scrap Friends February sketch...

OMG ok this is insane the end of the month... and now for the frantic end of month wrap ups. I must be honest the last couple of weeks I have been suffering a lack of mojo and not of the usual kind but I am really hoping to turn it around this  up and coming Long Weekend (over here in the West).

But while I am trying to do that I would like to share with you my take on this months ScrapFriends February sketch challenge... And if you have any tips on how to find my missing mojo please share!!!!




 Scrap FX Love Scribble Heart 2013046
Heidi Swapp chipboard pp, Dylusions, 
Glossy Accent.



4 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning, that back ground looks amazing! and as for the end of the month... yes it is crazy! and as for mojo, wish there was a magic wand and I would send you some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE your background. The colouring is divine! Also loving how you have done the hearts! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!
    PS: Regarding the mojo - mine left me last month for a few weeks. So I left it, then one day, it just decided to come back with renewed vigour. Sometimes I think it's good to take a break - or a moments breather - it refreshes us, I think....but looking at this stunning layout, it's hard to believe it's on a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rikki, this is just fantastic, I love all your colour work, so bright and bold and contrasts so beautifully with your soft sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this is missing with mojo missing, I can't even imagine the fabulousness you create with your mojo besides you! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends too!

    ReplyDelete