Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

For Fun!!!

Hi, today I thought I would share with you a recent layout that I managed to do for just fun for Scrapbooking Top 50, Party Time Cyber Crop .... sometimes I use challenges to kick start the mojo, to get myself motivated or just because... and it makes a huge difference to my work I find. I do these challenges so I can experiment with all the things I want to that I wouldn't normally have an opportunity to do in my design team commitments. Though this time its all about the paper!!!


This range of paper I love, it was given to me as a special RAK, and I feel very lucky and spoil, another thing is its from Kaiser craft, and of late I haven't been a huge fan, but I come to you as the converted.

This layout we had to base on this lovely cake mood board:


''The Story''
Kaisercraft pp, AC Cardstock





No comments:

Post a Comment