Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Molossi

Hi I am sharing a layout today for Molossi today.

You have seen my creative space last Friday I thought it would be a great idea to get creative and show you what you can do with a lot of flowers. 

Anyone who knows me... knows that I love flowers but not a huge amount... and when I say I don't love a huge amount its more that I haven't learnt yet how to pull off a Prima style layout. I love there layouts but it really baffles me how they can do it. So this week I decided it was time to just evoke a little bit of flower spirit. 

This is the result....

''Sparkle Bright''
Kaisercraft pp, Manor House Creation Vinette's, flowers and Tiny flowers.
Rhinestones, AC thickers, washi tape




Over at the Molossi store you will find a great range of the Manor House Creations products. For tips and tricks on this layout why dont you pop over to the Molossi Blog and leave some love for the rest of the design team.

2 comments: