Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Frozen



Today its all bout catching up and sharing with you a fun layout, that I have just recently completed for the latest cyber crop of Scrapbooking Top 50, it was all mood boards this time and I have to say I didnt think that I was going to make the deadlines , but I am very happy I did.

The first mood board was all about taking a trip to the snow, initially I wasn't too sure what I was going to do, I loved the colours for the board so I used that as my start point and this was one of those layouts that evolved on its own without any preconception of that the finished product would look like. As soon as the background was complete I knew what this layout had to be for.

My daughter to say the lease is a little obsessed with the movie Frozen I am going to have to document it, so I now have a layout that will be going in to her room.





''Frozen''
Dylusions, AC cardstock, Kasiercraft template,
texture paste, Utee, Drew drops, Heidi Swapp Believe Ephemera and Ghost letters. 




No comments:

Post a Comment