Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Scrap Around the World May Reveal


Wow, this month has been going way to fast an I cant believe how quick life goes. This months Scrap Around the World was a great way to reflect on time for me as it was all about celebrations and what a perfect time to catch up on some Birthday photos. 

This photo I love, its on Amelias 3rd Birthday, this is her first doll house, I love the wonder and awe that she had when it came to this photo. 

The things I love about this mood board, was the contrasting colours, with the fine little detail.

''3rd Birthday''
Heidi Swapp chipboard sheet & Colour pop banners, Dylusions,
paper bags, AC thickers and glitter tape,  D-lish bow,
Chipboard, tags.



I took the bow off the shoes as a perfect finishing touch. And you cant go past the glitter for a bit of bling.



Love the banners, nothing says a celebration like them. I also took inspration off the presents with the doilies and its details...... shown in the background.



So till next month, which I cant wait to see, thanks for looking.





5 comments:

  1. Soooooo pretty. I love everything about it. And also this picture is great. Thank you so much for joining our challenge in May at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!
    Thank you for playing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Absolutely love that pink! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive page! I love your use of color and the banners are adorable! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete