Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Scrap Around the World September Challenge

It been awhile since I have played along with Scrap Around The World.... not by choice just be time always running out so this month I decided to get in there early and create way. This month mood board really got me thinking it was created by  Amy Voorthuis.


As you can see by my layout the thing that spoke to me was the steam punk heart. I just love the gears and the layering of the metal.


''Believe''
7 Dots Studio pp, corrugated card, Twinkling H20s,
Ecoline, Charms, Tattered Angels Glimmer glaze,
Prima findings, Washers, Crafters Workshop template, Transparent gesso,
Gesso, texture paste. 


I added the believe light bulb, because the saying on the board is all about belief and believing. 



I took inspiration on the colours, the purples, the yellows and the browns throughout the board, I just made them more vibrant.


Also I took inspiration from the gold designs on the books.


Thanks for looking hope it inspires you and that you get a chance to play along with the board.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning page!! Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love the background work! Your metal embellishments add the perfect touch! Such a nice photo! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete