Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Rainbow Splendour November Challenge - layout 4


Good Morning, how are you on this fine Sunday? If your anything like me I am struggling with time management as it is getting to the crazy time of the year. I am here with my fourth layout with the challenge in mind. I have flipped the orientation of the page again to change it from  the original layout shared on Wednesday.



''High Voltage Smiles''
Heidi Swapp September Skies pp & Ephemera pack,  Rainbow Splendour Clip and Bows.




Well this ends the challenge week for me, 4 layout , 4 pieces of pattern paper and loads of Rainbow Splendour goodies.  See you next month with another awesome challenge. 


Till next time have a creative day....

And if you feel inspired by this sketch why dont you share on the Rainbow Splendour facebook page or leave a link in the comments below so we can visit and leave you some love .....


1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, uncluttered and love the colors too.. those bows are adorable!

    ReplyDelete