Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Sandy Toes and Warmer Days....

Good Morning I am here today, to share with you a layout using the Kaisercraft Sandy Toes collection. I have to say I am beyond impressed with this range.  I love the vintage, beach feel and its so nice to work with this range especially if you have boys. 

When creating this layout it was one of those ones that fell together and without a lot of stress and worrying about if I had enough to make the layout perfect. I suppose thats one of the pit falls about being on a design team your always worried that your layout is to ''simple'' and not inspiring.

So if you love this range as much as I do why dont you pop into Tomorrow's Memories and grab some of the range.



''Hello Summer''
Kaisercraft Sandy Toes pp and diecuts, twine and Charm








No comments:

Post a Comment