Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Your Creative Wings

Good Morning, I am here today to share with you a layout using the stunning Your Creative Wings Chipboard, I know I am on the design team but its seriously my pleasure to share this chipboard!!! 

When starting this layout I wasnt to sure how it would turn out I think it was because of the purple, I am usually not one for purple but it seems to be becoming a feature on my scrapbook pages of late...... well never say never.


''Little one''

Websters pp, Twine, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Mists, Prima Art Basic's texture paste,
Gesso, Your Creative Wings Chipboard 


Why I love this product is the attention to detail with the beautiful etching.....




I love blending the new designs with the old ones and you dont need a lot of pieces to make an impact on your layout. Its just about the key features like the YCW Little One word and the YCW Flower Bud Set  .








Words - Little One




So why dont you pop over to the Your Creative Wings store to see what is new, you will have trouble picking only one or two pieces, I promise you!!!

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment