Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Scraplift month for Rainbow Splendour

Good morning,I am here with my layouts for Scraplift. How have you been enjoying the teams work so far? I have to say I love Scraplift month here at Rainbow Splendour , its a great way to try other peoples styles, push you out of your comfort zone and its also perfect if your a little time poor too.


I love this layout from Amanda, the nice graphic lines that show case the photo and I was really draw to the journalling. I often dont share my journalling on the blog as I want to keep somethings personal for my kids but I am starting to share just a little bit, now and then. 




I love this Rainbow Splendour Pretty Pin (sad face its my last one) I used a large tag with the pin instead of the love heart and RBS Velum bow.




Stay tuned I will have another layout next week.

Till next time have a creative day

No comments:

Post a Comment