Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Good afternoon, I am here with the last post before Christmas for Scrapping Clearly, I hope that you all are organised and enjoying the day. I am working with the last of the Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company and its a layout of my youngest son. I wanted to have a combination of the last two layouts to tie it all together. 









I hope you have a wonderful Christmas however you chose to spend it with your family and loved ones. Time to sign off, as we need to prep for the Red mans arrival and I have a very excited 5 year old.

Till next time, have a Safe and Wonderful Christmas.

Rikki 

xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Terrific page Rikki, so elegant!! Hope your christmas goes smoothly and Father Christmas looks after you too!!

    ReplyDelete