Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

Help me!!!!!!

Good morning, how are you all? Hope you are all well. Now that the rent inspection over its now time to get creating, the studio looks too neat and needs some love with papers covering my desk......


I have an idea, leave me a comment here on the blog telling me which range of papers I should use next..... then I will create using them, also I think it might be time for a little RAK so if you comment and become a follower of my facebook page you will go into the draw for assorted paper pack.


https://www.facebook.com/JustToObessed/

So these are your choices.....

My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2011




or Heidi Swapp September Skies
So help me choose..... please!!!

Till next time have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxx


11 comments:

  1. My Minds Eye Lost and Found :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. g, September skies seems to fit with your style of scrapping :) so that would be my pick. Unless of course you want to change it up and do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. September Skies, still a favourite collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im bucking the trend and going with My Minds Eye. I have that collection and your fabulous inspiration is just what I need Rikki. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im bucking the trend and going with My Minds Eye. I have that collection and your fabulous inspiration is just what I need Rikki. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id go for MME Lost and Found however the Heidi Swapp September Skies is just glorious especially the florals....i am no help at all. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the weather I have been having lately has been extreme so I think the bright and vibrant colors of September skies would be fabulous and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. september skies! and I already followed you :)

    ReplyDelete