Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Leftovers

Good morning, its rent inspection day, have been up really really early .... zzzzzzzz.  I could do with a nap but at least everything is done now I wait till they get here. So what else to do? Cant really create :(  might as well catch up on the blogging part of the creating.

So today I am going to show you a layout using my favourite Websters, Ocean Melody range to date I have already used it for 5 or 6 layouts before and  I honestly love it (I have done another 4 layouts), this time using some leftover pieces -it feels so good getting the little bits on a page and I am still sticking to doing  multiple pages with a range.

Preston Beach
Websters Ocean Melody pp, Flutterby Designs Stencil, Prima Mist, Dlish Charms, Enamel Dots,
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Puffy Sticker, Doily








#16/365

Till tomorrow, have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment