Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Self inflicted - challenges

Good morning, how are you all? I at the moment have set myself a little challenge apart for 365 layouts this year. I am going to use a range of pattern paper till its gone or near enough gone, anyone who knows me knows I have a healthy supply of pattern papers varying in ranges and with those ranges all the bits that go with it.... 

Normally I would scrap a layout maybe two and then shelve it. Which means that it is always in my stash and to be perfectly honest because I still buy more papers, it will live there for years and years to come. So this is my challenge I will do multiple layouts with a range, more than 2 on average 5 anything more a bonus, this also works well with the 365 challenge. Less time getting everything out!!!. 

So sorry if you feel that when you log into my blog its all one note, I promise you its not me being lazy and that I really do want to show case all that you can do with a range. You might have noticed in my last post I have been using the We R Memory Keepers - Crush range, I must say when I saw it I was worried that it wouldn't be too versatile as it is all love related and when you think of that you think lovely dovey pictures (well maybe that''s me). I was worried as I dont often take photos of myself and hubby this was going to be a problem. But as I started working I realized that this is an awesome, versatile range of papers and embellishments made for both male and female. 

This just proves dont judge a book by its cover!!!

'''Lovely''
We R Memory Keepers - Crush pp, ephemera , tags, stickers,
AC Cardstock








#12/365

Till next time have a creative day. 

Rikki 
xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers, Rikki, this is so gorgeous a layout.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rikki,
    I look forward to your stash busting and trying to use the whole collection before moving on to a new one. I decided to try the same thing this year and use as much as what I have before buying anything new. I'm sure I have more than enough pretty papers to see my through the next few years. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use up your range ... cos then you can buy more, right?!
    Love this page!

    ReplyDelete