Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Trip hangover......

Good Morning, how are you all? I am suffering a major holiday hang over :(  I had the best time,  seeing my family, and I am not afraid to say I am missing my mum terribly, its always the worst straight after the visit......  But to get my mind off it I have thrown myself into the scrap studio.


Today I am sharing with you another layout using the stunning Pink Paislee Cedar Lane... I have worked with it last year and I am so happy and surprised how versatile it is a year later. Even using the same papers I am beyond happy how different the results can be.



# 62 /365



Have pattern paper but think you need some embellishments more? Why dont you make your own!!!




I love the Green Tara flowers!!!!



Templates with a little texture paste give your mediums something to grab onto and add interest to your background sheets.



Pink Paislee Cedar Lane - Arrow Avenue Paper



Pink Paislee Cedar Lane - Metallic Thread - Fabric Tags



Pink Paislee Cedar Lane - Puffy Stickers


Till next time, I hope you have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rikki, glad you had a great time and are able to find some crafting time on your return!

    ReplyDelete