Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Multiple photos

Good morning, I am here today to share with  you a very photo heavy layout. So when you go away if your anything like me all you do is take photos, and to be realistic your either going to scrap them or leave them on your computer.

I dont want to do like 100 layouts (but it would help my 365 project wouldn't it?) so my plan is to do highlight feature pages and then do Project Life for the rest of the photos. 

So to start off you need a cover page,  and as soon as I saw this sheet of pattern paper from the Kaisercraft Just Landed range I knew I would had my cover. It was a long process but very worth the result, 2''x 2'' photos, highlighting what was done on my trip away.



Kaisercraft Just Landed PP, Rainbow Splendour Veneer, Plink Paislee Atlas pp and diecuts, 
AC Cardstock, AC Thickers, Twine and Doily.








#71/365

So this is my idea, now onto project life - ing the holiday, wish me luck, I will share as I go along. 

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxx

2 comments: