Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Rainbow Spendour July Challenge

Good Morning, how are you all? All I can say at the moment its frigging cold and I am loving it !!! I love this time of year something about my creativity just flows in this season  probably cause my brain isn't melting in the heat and I also don't feel too guilty about staying in when the weather is wild like it was over the last couple of days!!!

So with this creativity comes the need to do more layouts and sometimes you need a challenge or two to get that going..... today I am sharing with you a perfect little sketch to get you going.

This is Rainbow Splendours July Sketch Challenge, and the best part is you dont even have to blog it to enter ( I know I get the irony ).....











#68/365


So to enter your layout jump over to the Rainbow Splendour group:



Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment