Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Scrap mad?

Good morning , how are you all? Still school holidays and trying get as much scrapping done with that comes the steady flow of blogging and sharing on facebook and trying to You Tube as well so sorry if its annoying but deadline loom as always, and if I can just get some challenges done during the month thats an added bonus. 

I often use sketches when I just want to scrap, it awakes my mojo and allows me to work with whatever is on my desk at the time. This is why I was so happy when Creative Scrappers started again with there sketches!!!




Websters pp, Kaisercraft Just Landed Collections, Kaisermist Turquoise, 
Pink Paislee Atlas Chipboard, Doily,
Heidi Swapp Polaroid Frame, AC Cardstock and Thickers.







  #70/365

Till next time have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely,very interesting lay out Rikki😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is fabulous !! Thanks so much for sharing and participating :))

    ReplyDelete