Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

Second ever process video......

Good morning how are you this fine Saturday? Well not to fine here in Western Australia cold and wet for us but that means perfect scrapping weather!!! 

So thats what I am about to do.... but before I start I thought I would share with you my second ever process video and it also marks layout #73 out of my 365 project ....


 I know drastically running behind but I am so happy about the work that has been done so far. If you want to see all the layouts in one place check out my Facebook Page here :




Loving life

Kaisercraft Fiesta pp, collections and stickers, Kaisercraft Sparkles,
Colour Blast Colour Paste ; Tangareen Dream,
Scrapmatts CB1222 Feathers 02, CB5116 Feathers 01, CB5151 Webbing 01,
Dylusions - Black Marble







#74/365 


So if you want to see how to create this look for your self, pop over to my You Tube Channel and check it out.... let me know what you think, and if you would love to see anything in particular....



Till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki
xxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment