Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

A Year In Review

Good morning and Happy New Year or is it too early in the morning to be up and about. Hope you celebrated in style lol, myself had a few glasses of bubbles and managed to stay up to ring in the New Year, such a rebel I am lol . 

Today I am sharing with you a collage of all my work through out last year (only layouts) as you know I was aiming to do a layout a day..... but as you know its been an interesting last couple of months and life has done what it does.... so rather than the 365 layout I managed 133 and a lot of cards and beyond the page which isnt usually the norm with me.
Even though I didnt react my goal I am beyond happy with the layouts completed. So while I sort and place into albums today and before I try this again for 2017, I thought it would be nice to review last year......





3 comments:

  1. A lot of lovely work there....I spent the last 2 days putting away pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Rikki - at one stage I wasn't even doing one a month. Now I am up to about 3 per month and call that good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great variety of colour and styles. Lots of inspiration here

    ReplyDelete