Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Easter with my Peeps - with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning, how are you all? Rikki here with my final Easter layout, stay tuned for my next post as I have a really great beyond the page Easter Decoration, which is perfect for any table while you celebrate Easter. 

Todays layout is something that I have to say I procrastinated on, it was one of those hmmm I am not too sure, I need some flowers but not ''girly'' ones.... So with that in mind I made my own and all you need is a heart shape punch and you are right to go..........





#54 / 365






Echo Park Celebrate Easter Paper - Easter Celebrations
Echo Park Celebrate Easter Paper - Funny Bunny

So stay tuned for my next post, an Easter center piece and some little gift tags as well!!!

Till then have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment