Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

Something Girly for Scrapmatts

Good morning how are you all? Its been a wild wintry weather here in the West that means Winter is here and I welcome it like a friend however, the vomit bug that has decided to make itself a welcome guest well you know where I would like to tell it to go....... So after a massive day of washing, scrubbing, my floors are now clean enough to eat off and my house work is done for the weekend..... yay!!!! That means guilt free scrap time !!!! 

So while I am attempting this task I would like to share with you my first layout this month for Scrapmatts...... 


# 67/365









CB4070 String Circles 06 Roses

Till next time have a creative day

1 comment:

  1. Gorogous! Love the string circle of roses! Must get me some of them!!

    ReplyDelete