Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Today - With Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you all? I am here today sharing with you some floral inspiration using the stunning range from Jillibean Soup - Bowl of Dreams, for Annas Craft Cupboard.

Its perfect for those lazy Summer Day photos.... perfect for days like we have been having lately in Western Australia.....




#83 / 365 


So as anyone knows I love a little bit of fussy cutting but the flowers are all joined, I decided that the fun thing to do would be to treat it as a cut file, they are all on trend however I am not fortunate enough to have a machine..... so with my trusty scalpel I got cutting away..... to create a vertical garden style strip for my layout.



 The diecuts come with some lovely pieces, nice and easy to cluster together.....





Jillibean Soup Bowl Of Dreams Paper - Pie In The Sky

Jillibean Soup Bowl Of Dreams Paper - Think With Purpose

Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams - Pea Pod Parts Die Cuts


Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment: