Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Love, Peace, Joy - for Kaisercraft

Good morning I am here today with my first official post for Kaisercraft Design Team 2017/18 and what a great way to kick off the new term with a stunning new range - Christmas Jewel.

I know what your thinking Christmas already? Well if you are anything like me you run behind in creating Christmas layouts or you do the last minute I need a Christmas card.... 

So this is going to be perfect to keep us on track and why wouldnt you want to play now with this stunning new range as motivation.









# 102/365

Kaisercraft Products: Christmas Jewel Collection: P2361 Silver Poinsettia | P2362 Gilded Snowflake | P2363 Carols | PP1025 Paper Pad | CT887 Collectables |RB705 Lilac Rhinestones |  RS456 Lilac Rhinestone Strips 










Till next time, have a  creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment