Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

My Scrap Space - Feature for Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all? I am here today to share with you my scrap space. I am very lucky to have a big open space for my space. 




I recently changed the layout of my room to make ''zones'' in aim to be more productive, this is the IT zone......




I love these frames from Ikea, I change out the layout whenever I need some fresh inspiration.


Paper storage which are made by my Darling Hubby, with some stick on hooks for my stencils near my mixed media trolley.



My Video zone, where I film my process video with loads of natural lighting and my light box is my best investment yet, having the option to take photos of layout when its dark is great.....



My newest investment, from Kmart.... a fridge organiser that I use for all my Kaisercraft Stamps, Embossing Folders and Paper Pads. I love this as it makes tidy up great and its just there on hand for when ever I need it.



So for plenty more inspiration pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see the rest of team get creative.

Thanks for looking at my space, hope it inspires you all. 

Till next time have a creative day....

Rikki xxxxxxx

1 comment: