Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Christmas Card Inspiration with Kasiercraft


Good morning, how are you all? Busy Busy here but what is new.... I am trying to get my Christmas Cards completed.... I know, I know but I always leave it to the last minute then never get all that I wanted done, this year isnt going to go down that way!!!! 

So with that in mind I am sharing with you a Kaisercraft Card featuring the traditional Christmas Collection - Letters To Santa.

                                    










Kaisercraft Products: Letters To Santa Collection: PP1028 Paper Pad | CT890 Collectables | EF272 Flourish Embossing Folder | DD452 Christmas Lamp Post Decorative Die |SB711 Red Rhinestones |CD101 Coconut Cardstock |CD511 White C6 Card Pack

So if you are wanting more Christmas Card inspiration, jump over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the rest of the team has created.

Rikki xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. your friends will be lucky to get one of these! Lovely cards Rikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Rikki...love this Christmas collection!

    ReplyDelete