Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Only For You - For Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you all? I am here today for Annas Craft Cupboard  Its been a crazy month especially with Book Week and all the Beyond the Page creating has made me  miss my scrap desk... 

Especially because I get to play with the ever stunning Alexandra Renke - Magic Flower Collection.

This range is complements mixed media perfectly so over the next couple of layouts I am going to share with you 4, yes I said 4 video tutorials using some simple mixed media techniques to get you to play and get a little messy.

So to kick it off, I am using Clear Gesso.....

Why Clear verse white? For me its always clear first especially if I am not totally sure how the layout will evolve. Clear allows your to ''seal'' your page without changing the colours of your mediums, helps stop colour from soaking through..... Its a resist medium. If you where to use a White Gesso in my layout it would soften the colour....



#116 /365









Alexandra Renke Poppy Paper - Yellow

Alexandra Renke Mimi's Basic Paper - Gold Watercolour

The Dusty Attic - Embellishment -
WildFlower #6

Hope you you enjoyed the first video in the installment, till next time have a creative day. 
Rikki
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment