Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

You Will Forever be My Always - with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all ? Today I am sharing a  layout using the new Kaisercraft Rose Avenue Collection which featured in this month Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine.

I have to say it is stunning in real life and a must have for your stash with stunning elegant floral prints. And thats perfect for my favourite thing to do...... fussy cutting !!!! 




#129 /365 












Kaisercraft Products: Rose Avenue Collection :  P2407 Courtyard | P2408 Rose Window | CT892 Collectables | Flourish

Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Rikki! I love how you have used that paper with the window in the corner and love the fussy cutting... This is a beautiful range of papers... p.s. thank you for all your help for Shop and Crop, I could not have gotten things done without you helping me when I had questions!! so thank you...xx

    ReplyDelete