Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Cherish the Memory - Christmas Love

Good morning, how are you all? Are you lucky to be finding creative time this festive season..... I am trying to but thats not a bad thing to be failing at it, it means I am getting some great photos of our Christmas Traditions and that will help my scrapping so technically its half creative right? 

I am here to share another simple Christmas layout made easy with the stunning Studio Light Sweet Winter Season Collection available from from Cherish the Memory 





#172/ 365
















Royal Christmas Die Cut Block for Card Making, Gold foil Card kit to make 6 Christmas Cards, Make your own Christmas Cards ready to send


So what ever your Christmas prep is, I hope your enjoying the process.

Till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment