Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Yes its more My Minds Eye paper....

Well as you probably can see I have a bit of an addiction to My Minds Eye paper, but you would too, they make beautiful paper and all the bits that go with it. So I will continue to use it till I run out of it (yeah right I will just go and buy more, who am I kidding).

This layout was one of those ones which nearly didn't happen, it took 2 days to create. I had one of those days where nothing was working, every layout I tried wasn't good enough or I left some of the stuff that I needed at home, Amelia cried all day and I had no inspiration at all. But I kept with it and the next day everything fell into place and I created this layout for my girl ( I cant believe she was only 5 days old, shes now 9 months old, how time flies).

MME Alphabet Soup, Ac Thickers, MLS mini alphas, ribbon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment