Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Mixed emotions...

I don't know how to start.... these photos where meant to be a significant moment in my life... these photos and this photo shot was meant to mark so much more than just photos of a new addition. This is my last baby, my first girl and after a difficult pregnancy it was meant to be a nice rounded moment. It was for awhile, I was so excited to do the photo shot and couldn't wait to get the photos. The photo's where taken when Amelia was 5 weeks and 5 days old so I had to wait and wait for them I did. When Amelia was close to 15 weeks I received a phone call telling me that all the photos where lost.... the hard drive had crashed and they weren't able to recover them, sorry. Needless to say I was totally devastated.

So how did I get these shots? These photos where put on the web so I could preview, so this is what I was given out of the shot, they where very reduced in size and quality and not to mention with at least 3 watermarks on each photo. So I did a shout out to my August birth mummies asking if there was anyone who knew how to remove the watermarks, when a very talent lady, Mrs Sally said she could remove them for me.

So 3 months later and know doubt alot of frustration and I am able to present you my darling Daughter Miss Amelia....... and

To Mrs Sally ( aka A Legend),

Thank you so much, these weren't just photos and I am thankful that you understood what they meant to me and that you treated them with all the love that you would treated your own photos. There really isn't any word to express what you did for me and Amelia.

Rikki xxxxxxxx

So this layout is using http://www.inspired-blueprints.com/ # 73, which was a perfect little sketch using little photos perfect for a preview photos that will be featured in my scrapbooking.


Bazzill Cardstock- Kraft, MME Penny Lane, MME Lost &Found, Kaisercraft Florish, Tim Holtz ink
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Rikki what a beautiful job you did with the few precious photos you have...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute pleasure, Rikki!

    You've given them such a beautiful home x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you were able to salvage a few images - the ones you have are even more precious now! I love how you have scrapped them too - beautiful & delicate, just like Amelia! X

    ReplyDelete